Raw Threads Pop-Up shop!
February 19th, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m. and February 20th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
LOCATION: SWAN RESORT, ROOM: MOCKINGBIRD BALLROOM, 1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830
*please read all of the health and safety protocols below **we will not be able to allow any trying on of items, nor returns/exchanges from online. You may ask for a parking validation ticket from a Raw Threads staff member
We are getting a large 2500 square foot ballroom to be able to offer proper social distancing and sanitation stations. We will require you to use hand sanitizer upon entering. Masks are required. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
Pick-up available with CODE: SWAN2021
Use the code above to waive the shipping charge or you may write the CODE in your order notes. Pick-up will close 2.15.21
Kate and Jen's Recommendations of the Swan Resort
We recommend bringing your running shoes and walk around the resort and neighboring boardwalk or take a leisurely stroll to either Epcot® or Disney's Hollywood Studios® via convenient walkways.
If you are planning on going to the parks. Complimentary shuttle bus service to Disney Theme parks and attractions with buses departing approximately every 20-30 minutes from the front of the resort.
Health and Safety Protocols
Health and Safety Protocols for the Swan Resort and for the Raw Threads Pop-Up Shop in the Mockingbird Ballroom
HELP FIGHT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. DO NOT ENTER THE HOTEL IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COUGH, FEVER OR SYMPTOMS OF ILLNESS.
WE ASK THAT OUR GUESTS IMPLEMENT AND FOLLOW THESE RECOMMENDED PRACTICES:
Practice Social Distancing: Maintain at least 6 foot/2 meter distance from others. Avoid shaking hands & physical contact
Wash Hands Frequently: Wash hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
Facial Coverings Are REQUIRED: Use a face covering or wear a mask when in public spaces or when around others
*Additional Health and Safety Protocols for Raw Threads Pop-Up Shop in the Mockingbird Room: We will have a large 2500 square foot ballroom to be able to offer proper social distances and sanitation stations. We will require you to use hand sanitizer upon entering. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you.
Commitment to Clean at the Swan Resort
- Enhanced Cleaning. The resort has protocols for every space of the hotel; especially for high-traffic spaces and high-tough surfaces.
- Hand Hygiene. The resort has strict hand washing requirements for Cast Members; sanitizer dispensers placed throughout the hotel. These will also be provided in the Raw Threads pop-up show ballroom, Mockingbird.
- Social Distancing the resort has modified floor plans, reduced seating capacities; queuing through floor signage and stanchions. This will be enforced at the Raw Threads pop-up show ballroom, Mockingbird.
- Minimizing Reuse: The resort has minimized shared use items and appliances using disposable single-use items
- Training: The resort has an on-property cleanliness champion; updated training and protocols for all Cast Members with daily reinforcement
- Equipment: HEPA/ULTAQ filtration in air units
- Parking: Modified lots to promote self-parking; adjusted protocols for valet parking for guest and Cast Member safety
- Transportation: reduced seating capacities with transportation sanitized regularly
- Door Handles and Knobs: Modified entry options including doors propped open, no-touch foot opening levers, or Cast Member attended
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: deeper, more frequent cleaning of high-traffic and high-tough areas
- Public Restrooms: deeper and more frequent cleaning of public restrooms and after high guest use
- Personal care items (Masks, gloves, sanitizer, disinfectant wipes) are all available in the retail markets.
Thank you for your support!
We thank you in advance of your cooperation and understanding in helping make this a safe event.
😍 Jen and Kate 😍 are excited to see you at the Pop-Up Shop!